Hi everyone! I’ve been super happy writing this book for you on finding, hiring, training, managing and keeping your super awesome houseturnover assistant. (Update: I’ve now found the official title of the book!)
Your success, freedom and profitability through Airbnb is directly affected by the quality of work your turnover assistant does.
I’m doing a promotion in which the first 25 people who pre-order my book will get it for $8.99, I wanted to show you just a bit of what you’ll learn in the book, so you know what you’re getting.
Here are only 23 of the things you’ll learn in my new book:
- Why you should not use the word “cleaner” as your main word in ads—and what to use instead!
- Paid Services vs. Craigslist and looking for your own—the pros and cons, the best (and worst) ones out there
- A sample ad that you can modify and use to find your awesome helper
- Instead of looking for your helper, how to have your helper find YOU
- The ideal demographic (age, job, etc) to look for in turnover assistants
- The importance of vulnerability in your post and communication—how to access it and show it authentically
- Specific phrases to use to make sure your place is treated with reverence
- Pricing: Should you price by hour? By job? By results? Here’s how the experts do it!
- How to communicate your Airbnb goals so your turnover assistant can understand and support you
- Crafting houseturnover as a “high profile” job—beautifying for guests, creating an experience for your guests, and the language to use to prove you want your guests to have a meaningful experience
- Setting expectations for responsiveness that you expect a message back within a few hours; and make sure to message immediately when getting a request (24 hours)
- How to make a checklist template for your turnover assistant so he/she knows exactly what you expect
- How to make sure you give them a tour of your house in a safe way (hint: they’ll also need to feel safe too!)
- Documents you MUST have your cleaner sign!
- How to do a test clean training (this one’s a big one)!
- The questions your assistant should be asking after your training.
- How to make your master guide for turnovers
- Unique ideas for getting your assistant comfortable with how you want your guest experience your listing.
- How to deal with cleaning products and other products (light bulbs, etc.)—do you buy them or your assistant?
- How to handle additional tasks: emergency lock-out availability; getting new things for guests if something’s been forgotten or a light goes out, etc
- Entrusting your assistant with other activities (getting your mail, checking on your locked-up bicycles, etc.)
- The number one thing your assistant should send you while she’s in your house cleaning!
- How to leave reviews for guests you never meet (and therefore you never know how they leave the place)—the #1 thing you should be having your assistant do so you can give accurate reviews!
This is only some of what’s included in my book on Finding, Hiring, Training, Managing and Keeping your ideal turnover assistant.
Our pre-orderers will receive the book on Oct. 2. All orders place after Sept. 30 will receive the book on Oct. 5.
(If you’re still wondering if the book is for you, check out my section on Who This Book is For and Not For in this post.) Thanks!
Thanks for reading! Have a question that wasn't answered here? If you'd like more specific help, I'd love to work one-on-one with you. Or, if you want to work collaboratively in a group with fellow motivated hosts, find out if the next Abundant Hosting Mastermind group is open. I also wrote a book, Cleaning Up, where I give you the nuts and bolts (and so much more) of finding your perfect turnover assistant, thereby upleveling your profit and success on Airbnb. Have a beautiful day!